Terms & Conditions
Terms of Website Use
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) on which you may make use of the spagiriaworld.com website (the ” Spagiria site” or the “Site”) whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Spagiria reserves the right to and may change these terms at any time and will post such changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes as your continued use of Elemis.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Links from Our Site
This Site may contain links to other sites and resources provided by us or by third parties. Such links are provided solely for your use and convenience. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean we have any association with the linked website and we have no control over the contents of those sites provided by third parties and accept no responsibility for them for any loss or damage which may arise from your use of them. Where such sites are provided and operated by us you will be bound by our terms and conditions on such sites.
Any relationship you enter into with these sites is at your own risk and we strongly suggest you read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Company registration number: 4028978. Registered in Spain.
This contract shall be concluded in English or Spanish.
spagiriaworld.com takes every care possible to ensure that product and treatment descriptions, imagery, awards, associated clinical trials and all other information is correct at time of publication on the site. However, though every effort is made to ensure such accuracy, spagiriaworld.com does not accept responsibility for errors in content. The site will be kept as up-to-date as possible at all times however if product, treatment, location, results updates have been made since last update on Elemis.com some variations may occur in, although not limited to size, price, description, product results, design, packaging and availability.
Elemis will do its best to ensure that the website is available and functions correctly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and other members of our group of companies expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise by implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Registration, Personal Data and Online Shopping Partners
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You accept responsibility for all activities within your account or activities that affect your password. You must contact us immediately if you believe that your password has become known to somebody else, or may be used in any way that is has not be authorised by you. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and send it to the email address you specified when you registered, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If your personal information changes or you would like to cancel your account then please notify us by contacting Customer Service on (open 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday) +34 633011663 or email email@example.com
Spagiria and its partners and shopping sites provide access to the site on a temporary basis and reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice and/or terminate accounts without prior notice.
spagiriaworld.com and its entire content belong to Spagiria and its affiliates where applicable. including copyright in all of the text, logos, icons, images, graphics, video and audio clips, animations and software yet is not limited to these descriptions should other property appear on the site. It also includes trademarks in our name and logos. These are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Spagiria is a registered trade mark.
spagiriaworld.com allows you to download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this site for personal use only. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is forbidden, unless for personal use. If you require use of any of this content for any purpose outside of those set out above (including framing the site) we ask that you contact Elemis Ltd to obtain permission.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach your right to use our site will immediately cease.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
Complaints and Disputes
If you wish to complain about any matter please contact Customer Service on the following number (open 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday) +34 (633011663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of this Website shall be governed by spanish law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the spanish courts.
Welcome Offer Email and SMS Terms & Conditions
You can receive 15% off on your first order when you sign up to the spagiria newsletter which you can do in the footer of the website or when you sign up to Spagiria SMS. You will receive an email or a text message with a unique code sent to your inbox. You should receive your email or text message within 10 minutes of signing up but occasionally they may take longer. In this case please allow up to an hour for your email to arrive. If you still have not received it after this time, please double check that you have entered the correct email address and also check your junk folder for the email. You can always add email@example.com to your safe senders list to be sure the emails will hit your inbox.
*Valid on first purchase only. Offer valid on full-size products only. Exclusions apply. Not valid on ULTRA SMART Pro-Collagen range, products labelled NEW, collections, supersizes, travel sizes, cleansing cloths, gift vouchers or sale items. Only one promotional code can be used per order. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or codes and cannot be redeemed retrospectively. No cash alternative available.
Accepting these terms and conditions
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us:
T: +34 (0) 633011663
House of Spagiria Booking & Cancellation Policy
In order to complete an online booking, guests are required to provide a valid credit or debit card, which, in the event of a late cancelation or no-show, may be charged a ‘fee’ equal to the full cost of treatments booked. For all other online bookings, final payment will be captured in person at the time of your visit
Terms and Conditions for UGC Rights Requests (John Lewis Syndication Partner Version)
Spagiria Social Media Content Use Terms and Conditions
1. By permitting Spagiria to use particular Content (by affirmatively answering a request from us or on our behalf on social media or otherwise indicating your agreement for Spagiriaworld to use your Content), you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read and ensure you are in agreement before proceeding.
2. In these Terms “Content” refers to the photo [and/or video, including any sound] and accompanying text posted through your account on social media, accompanying metadata such as time and place of creation, your username, and links to your social media profile.
3. You grant Spagiriaworld a right to use and display the Content, in any media, worldwide, for any lawful commercial purpose, in original or edited form, including: on Spagiriaworld social media accounts, websites, blogs, digital displays, advertising, and generally in the promotion of Spagiriaworld products or services. References to the rights of and use by Spagiriaworld also include and permit use for the same purposes by Spagiriaworld subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, assigns, licensees, and anyone else acting on behalf of Spagiriaworld, as well as key retail partners on whose websites Spagiriaworld may permit the Content to be displayed
4. The rights that you grant to Spagiriaworld to use your Content are perpetual and irrevocable and you may not cancel or withdraw your permission for Spagiriaworld to use your Content. However, this does not affect your or any other person’s rights in relation to personal data as referred to below.
5. The rights you grant to Spagiriaworld are non-exclusive and (subject to Spagiriaworld rights) you retain all rights to use the Content for your own purposes. Neither Spagiriaworld nor any other party will pay any royalties or compensation to you or any third party for use of the Content. Content’s use is at Spagiriaworld discretion and Spagiriaworld is not obliged to use your Content in any particular way or at all.
Spagiriaworld use of your Content or advertising copy, or to be identified as the author/creator of the Content.
7. Spagiriaworld respects applicable laws and the rights of others and wishes to avoid using any content that does not. By agreeing to these Terms you represent and warrant to Spagiriaworld that:
(a) the Content is your original work and you own it and all intellectual property rights in it and have all necessary rights to grant Spagiriaworld the rights set out in these Terms (including in relation to copyrights, trademarks, private or public buildings, performances, sounds, and music) or, if you are not the owner of such rights, you have already obtained permission from the owner of such rights, and will inform us if this is incorrect or such permission is withdrawn at any time;
(b) Spagiria use of your Content as provided herein will not i) infringe intellectual property, privacy, image, performance, or publicity rights, or any other rights of any third party, ii) require the payment of any compensation to any third party, or iii) breach any applicable laws;
(c) nothing in your Content will be illegal, defamatory, obscene, or threatening to any third party; and
(d) you are over 18 years of age and have the right to agree to these Terms.
8. You will hold Elemis harmless and indemnify Spagiria against any actions, loss and damage arising out of any claims by third parties in connection with the Content, including for breach of intellectual property, data protection, privacy, image, performance, or publicity rights
9. The Content may contain information about you or identifiable individuals which constitutes personal data under applicable laws.
10. By agreeing to these Terms you give your consent to the processing of such personal data by Spagiria for the purposes set out in these Terms.
11. Where any personal data relating to any other person appears in the Content you warrant that you also have obtained their consent for processing of such personal data.
12. Spagiria will process personal data included in the Content or otherwise provided to us in connection with our use of the Content in accorda Spagiria
13. Spagiria is the controller of your personal data and individuals can obtain further information or exercise any of their legal rights by contacting Spagiria at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Spagiria also engages data providers or service providers to assist with the processing of personal data.